The Value of the CFA professional and ethical standards
The CFA Institute is the global association and no profit of investment's professionists
CFA Institute is the global, nonprofit association of investment professionals that awards the CFA and CIPM designations, promoting the highest ethical standards around the world.
CFA Institute formulated and ethical code and defined professional standards with a worldwide recognition, thus representing the reference point for integrity and competence in the investment management industry.
Valeur complies proactively with the ethical standards set by the CFA Institute, and counts within its Team two Partners who have been awarded with the “CFA” designation
In particolar, Dr Alida Carcano:
- As a member of the “CFA European Investment Conference Advisory Group”, she has moderated several panel discussions in occasion of the “CFA Institute European Investment Conferences” in Frankfurt (October 2009) and Copenhagen (November 2010)
- Has been Member of the Board of Governors of the CFA Institute at a global level from 2005 to 2008
- Co-founded the Italian Society of Investment Professionals (ISIP) in 1999
- Chaired the Italian Society of Investment Professionals from 1999 to 2003
- Co-founded the Swiss Society of Investment Professionals (SSIP) in 1996-97